Acne cure through home remedies is the best and safe. If you are looking natural and effective remedies for acne, home remedies are the best option to cure. Acne creates a marks or scars on your face that does not look good and you may feel low confidence. To cure acne gels, soaps, creams are available in the market and claiming to clear your skin, but home remedies are safe and effective without any side effect.
If you are really worried about your beauty, you should also try some prevention methods. Prevention is always better than cure or remedy. If you are smoker, quit it right now. You can try following home remedies for acne –
* Apply paste of fresh fenugreek (methi) leaves before you go to bed. Leave it on for 10-15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
* Paste of groundnut oil with fresh lime juice can be apply on your face and leave it on for 10-15 minutes. Wash your face with water
* Rub lemon on your face before washing with lukewarm water.
* Cucumber mask
* Wash your face twice a day
* Juice of raw papaya
* Apply mix juice of lemon and rose water and leave it on for 25-30 minutes. Wash your face with fresh water.
* Rub garlic paste or garlic on the swollen areas and the problem areas will vanish
* Ice cubes, toothpaste, rosewater, aloe vera extract and tea tree oil are very effective and safe home remedies for acne. You can use these things directly on your affected area.
* Juice of fresh mint
* Basil leaves (dried) – apply this with boiled water using cotton balls on affected areas.
* Avoid chocolates; try to drink less coffee. Both chocolate and coffee are natural excitants
* Mask made of oatmeal mixed with water
* Apply paste of fresh ground orange peel and water on your face
* Drink plenty of water in a day
* Concentrated basil tea is an excellent tonic to cure acne. Apply it gently with a cotton ball, twice a day.
These are just some of the home remedies for acne that you can use to cure your acne, and see a significant improvement. by Nick Mutt